“Exploring Conversation: Where Do We Find It In Our Busy Lives and Why Conversation Matters”
What role do conversations play in our spiritual lives? How do they enrich our private and public lives? What prevents us from having them in our daily routines and why? Drawing from Sherry Turkle’s “Reclaiming Conversation, The Power of Talk in a Digital Age,” we’ll explore these questions through the prism of various voices.
- Mindfulness During the Holiday Season December 6, 2015
- The Cries of Nigeria Felt in Bakersfield May 8, 2014
- Season of Hope – Summer Albayati-Krikeche December 22, 2013
- Beacon of Hope for the Voiceless December 12, 2013
- The Seven Principles Homework Assignment November 27, 2013